Free Webcam Recording Software
Use this easy-to-use software to effortlessly record webcam video, capture images, create stunning time-lapse movies, live stream video over networks, and monitor all moving activity.
Use the Webcam Surveyor recorder to capture every moment!
Webcam Surveyor is software designed to make it easy to capture high quality video and images from your webcam. Its advanced settings such as customizable video resolution, frame rate, and compression makes it particularly useful for video recording. This software supports continuous video capturing or recording only when motion is detected. The application offers automatic options for initiating and terminating scheduled recordings, command line control, and a hidden mode for recording in the background.
With its motion detection feature, your personal computer is transformed into a comprehensive security system, allowing you to monitor your surroundings even when absent. The software will perform pre-defined actions like recording using the webcam, sending an email alert, uploading pictures to an FTP site, running other applications, and even playing an alert sound once it senses any motion.
Save time and storage space with advanced motion capture. No more wasting hours searching through video archives because the software only captures images when motion is detected. Get ready to bid farewell to arduous and wearisome surveillance sessions and say hello to effortless monitoring with Webcam Surveyor!
Webcam Surveyor software features:
- Webcam Recorder - Conveniently capture webcam videos and save them directly to your computer. Easily customize your recording experience by adjusting the recording duration and frame rate. The software also supports date and time overlay on the video, continuous 24/7 recording and the ability to view captured video in real-time.
- Motion Detector - Monitor any movement in your surroundings and trigger pre-defined actions, such as recording a video, sending an email alert, uploading images to an FTP site, and playing an alert sound when motion is detected. The advanced motion capture feature allows for time and disk space to be saved by only recording frames when motion is detected.
- Broadcast - Easily stream media over the Internet or local network with one-touch. View your home or office in real-time with this application.
- Capture time-lapse video - Easily create stunning time-lapse movies by combining multiple snapshots taken at specified intervals, without any additional steps. The application also allows for the direct shooting of a sequence of images into a video file.
- Stealth mode - Control the camera in the background with hotkeys using the software's stealth mode feature. The application is configured to start invisibly at launch and can be set to run when Windows starts up.
- Command line interface - It offers a command-line interface that enables you to control the webcam recording process by passing parameters through the executable line. With this feature, you can automate and schedule capturing without interacting with the app's graphical user interface (GUI), providing more advanced and flexible control over the software. These commands can be easily integrated with Windows Task Scheduler or used to run the program in hidden mode.
- The auto-start feature allows you to automatically start the monitoring and recording process as soon as the software is launched. The application can start at Windows startup.
- Built-in file manager – The built-in file manager is a robust tool that facilitates the organization and management of video and image files captured using the webcam. This feature ensures efficient and convenient access and organization of your recordings and images.
- Ease of Use and Compatibility - The software features an intuitive and user-friendly interface, which ensures smooth operation for users of any level.
New in version 3.9.2
- Improved video preview performance;
- Improved performance for recording;
- Bugs Fixed.
- 700 MHz CPU IBM PC compatible computer or higher, (Dual core PC for HD capture).
- 40 MB of free memory (RAM).
- 40 MB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 or later.
- Windows compatible capture device (webcam or capture card.)