Webcam Surveyor 2.3.0
Webcam Surveyor is a simple and functional application designed for video capture and surveillance. With this software you can quickly and easily broadcast live media streams over network, record videos, take snapshots and capture all motion activity.
The motion detector will allow you to monitor your home or office in your absence, and Motion Capture feature will save you time and disk space by recording only the frames with the motion. Also you can configure various actions (send an email alert, upload images to FTP site, run other application or play alert sound) of the software, if motion is detected.
Stealth mode allows to completely hiding the Webcam Surveyor in your computer and controls it by hotkeys. The application is invisible at startup and can start with Windows.
The built-in file manager helps you organize the resulting images and videos. In the thumbnail view you get a fast access to the captured videos and images.
Webcam Surveyor key features:
- Broadcasting - webcam live video streaming over Internet/local network
- Video Capture - easily record a video from your webcam.
- Capture to multiple video files - view a resulting video during recording.
- Capture Image Sequences - create a time-lapse video or capture sequence of images with an interval of time of a second to 59 hours.
- Motion Detection - monitor your office and home and record all motion activity.
- Motion Capture - record video only when motion is detected.
- Stealth Mode - hide Webcam Surveyor on your computer and manage it by hot keys.
- Ease of Use and Compatibility.
New in version 2.3.0
- Improved video capture;
- Added support for Windows blocked and sleep mode. Now the application can resume all activities after exiting from the sleep mode.
- Added support for 3ivx codecs.
- Minor bugs fixed;
- 700 MHz CPU IBM PC compatible computer or higher, (Dual core PC for HD capture).
- 40 MB of free memory (RAM).
- 10 MB of free hard disk space.
- Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8 or later.
- Display capable of showing 16-bit colors or higher.
- DirectX 9 (or higher)
- WDM (Windows Driver Model) compatible device (webcam or capture card.)