Webcam Surveyor 3.5.0
Webcam Surveyor is a simple and functional application designed for video capture and surveillance. With this software you can quickly and easily broadcast live media streams over network, record videos, take snapshots and monitor all motion activity.
The motion detector allows turning your computer into a complete video surveillance system and logging all events in your absence. If motion is detected, the application will execute predefined actions: record video, send an email alert, upload images to FTP site, run other application, play alert sound, etc. With advanced motion capture feature you can save time and disk space by recording only the frames with the motion.
- Broadcasting - webcam live streaming over Internet/local network.
- Video Capture - easily record a webcam video.
- Continuous 24/7 recording - view a resulting video during recording.
- Capture Image Sequences - create a time-lapse video or capture sequence of images.
- Motion Detection - monitor your office or home and record all motion activity.
- Motion Capture - record video only when motion is detected.
- Stealth Mode - hide Webcam Surveyor on your computer and manage it by hot keys.
- Date and time overlay.
- Ease of Use and Compatibility.
New in version 3.5.0
- Added support for Windows Media video format
- A new audio recording engine.
- Improved synchronization of audio and video streams.
- Added file path combo box in the file browser.
- Added “Home” button in the file browser.
- Improved file browser usability.
- Added WM Audio format settings.
- A lot of internal changes and fixes;
- 700 MHz CPU IBM PC compatible computer or higher, (Dual core PC for HD capture).
- 40 MB of free memory (RAM).
- 10 MB of free hard disk space.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 or later.
- Display capable of showing 16-bit colors or higher.
- WDM (Windows Driver Model) compatible device (webcam or capture card.)